Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Thirsty Trader

Welcome to the Thirsty Trader, here I will be posting my trades in real time for all to share. Firstly I'll give you a bit of background about myself. I live in Sydney and started share trading on the ASX, moving on to trade Futures on the Asian Financial markets namely the SPI, NIKKEI, HANG SENG and TAIWAN untill eventually trading Futures on the Global Financial markets namely the FTSE, DAX, S&P E-Mini's and Nasdaq E-Mini's.

Now I feel I have gone full circle, having searched the world for trading opportunities and having both made and lost a lot of money through both Discretionary and Mechanical models I felt it was time to sit down and do something different, I have thrown out a lot of so call "Rules" and have taken my own approach to Trading, my style may or may not be for you, mainly I will be trading Contracts for Difference (CFD) on Shares in the ASX, however will also be posting my trades for International Financial Index Future's contracts.

So sit back, grab a beer and come along for the journey with the Thirsty Trader and see how I go.